INSynergy Financing Now Available!
Financing is available to all programs except Medical Detox Program. Don’t delay effective treatment that may save your life because of lack of funds. INSynergy is proud to assist potential clients the financing they need to get treatment ASAP. Remember that you are investing in your health! Nothing is more important in life than your life.
- 0% APR Introductory financing up to 18 months for qualified applicants.
- No mandatory payoff.
- No back accrued interest charged.
- Interest is applied to only the remaining balance going forward.
- There are never any costs to apply
- Applying is easy. Fax the simple, one page form or call ( it only takes a minute)
- We can help you finance from $200 to $100,000
INSynergy works with independent brokers that can find 0% interest short term credit. Fill out the application with the link below and get an immediate approval, sometimes within one hour. No Application Costs.
Information about financing
- Credit lending is through contracts with revolving credit card companies such as Capital One, Citibank, and Discover.
- If qualified, you can receive 0% interest for at least 12 months or more.
- Interest would be charged on any remaining balance only after the 12 month period.
- Rates start in the low teens based on credit history, typically 10-18%.
- These are all individual credit card accounts with no provision for joint application. Each applicant is considered separately.
For more information please contact: M-Lend Financial
About HSA and FSA Accounts
What is an HSA?
A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to taxpayers in the United States who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan (HDHP). The funds contributed to an account are not subject to federal income tax at the time of deposit. To get the benefits of an HSA, the law requires that the savings account be combined with a qualified high deductible health insurance plan which can cost less than other health insurance plans. In 2016, the minimum annual deductible of a qualified HSA plan for an individual is $1,300 and $2,600 for a family. A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-favored savings account created for the purpose of paying medical expenses.
What is an FSA?
FSA Flexible Spending Account. FSAs are set up through an employer plan & they allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for certain health and dependent-care needs. For example, the money can be used to pay for deductibles, prescription co-pays and other treatments not covered by your insurance. A big downside for many: whatever you don’t use by the end of your company’s benefits year will be forfeited. Check with your employer’s Human Resources department for specifics on their FSA. They can provide a list of FSA-qualified costs that you can purchase directly or can collect reimbursement. A few common FSA-qualified costs include:
- Copays for medical treatments & doctor visits
- Hospital & Doctor fees for medical tests & services like X-rays & cancer screenings
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Dental & Orthodontic expenses like cleanings, fillings, or braces
- Inpatient treatment for alcohol or drug addiction
- Vaccines or immunizations & flu shots
The Cost of Other Drug Rehab Programs
From the National Substance Abuse Treatment Services Survey (N-SATSS), the average cost for inpatient programs was about $7,000 per month. Higher end, exclusive rehabs on the coasts can easily go between $20,000 and $40,000 per month! Hospital stays can run $2,000 per day. Although INSynergy does not accept insurance at this time, INSynergy significantly costs less than other drug rehab programs.